There is currently a Kickstarter campaign for Emu Rancher decks!
These decks are structurally equivalent to the Decktet but feature emu art by DJ Horine and layout especially designed for Emu Ranchers. The campaign has already reached a level so that it will include rancher cards that add an extra game element.
Welcome to this wiki site about the wonderful Decktet card game system. Here you will find all kinds of information about the system and its available games. Feel free to join the wiki and contribute to the discussions or to the building of the site. You can add games you've created and other useful wiki pages.
For more information about the Decktet you can see the following pages:
Or you can look at all the games available to play with it.
If you've never used a wiki before, there are many pages with help about how everything works. Be sure to read:
- Suit and rank reference cards which you can print for yourself
There are also rules and reference cards for specific games located on the pages for those games.
- The original site
- The Decktet at BoardgameGeek
- The Decktet games family at BGG
- Font Monkey has the Decktet fonts
There have been a number of reviews of the Decktet. Here are links to some of them.
- Invisible City Games 7jul2008
- Print&Play Podcast 5oct2008
- Tarot Pathways 29dec2008
- Felbrigg's Gaming Blog 24feb2010
- Dice Tower video reviews by Ryan Metzler, may2011
- Drive-Thru video reviews by Joel Eddy, jun2011
- Deskovehry, in English 5sep2012
- Father Geek 11oct2012
- The Spiel: